We are currently looking for an Ag Farming Assistant & Equipment Operator with a Class 1A Driver’s License. This is a long term Permanent Full-Time position averaging 2080 hours/year and an excellent opportunity for an outdoor/farming inclined individual or family to be part of a large, highly successful and respected farming operation. This position comes with 3 weeks’ vacation, a very competitive salary, and positive rural community close to all the amenities.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
▪ Ability to operate and maintain heavy ag equipment
▪ Class 1A license with a clean abstract
▪ Mechanically inclined and physically able
▪ Cattle handling experience an asset
▪ Flexibility to work around seasonal operations
▪ Good communication skills with honesty and integrity
▪ Clean Criminal Record search
▪ Controlled substance test with a negative result
▪ Location: approximately 30 – 40 minutes north of Lloydminster
Please forward resume and references to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all prospective candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.