Our client is currently seeking an Assembler Contractor in Lloydminster, AB for contract position. The contract will be for 6 months to 1 year. The start date will commence once the right candidate is found. This position requires you to do drug and alcohol testing.
This is a junior Assembler position and will be responsible for assembling of product lines, testing of assembled products, troubleshooting and resolving problems associated with the assembly, testing of products and other duties assigned such as regular housekeeping duties.
This individual must also be safety oriented and will be expected to participate in safety initiatives and training.
- Functional capability with standard office software
- Minimum 1 year of Assembly or manufacturing experience
- Ability in blueprint reading
- Demonstrate dimensioning and setting tolerances of mechanical parts and assemblies
- Professional with solid communication and customer service focused
- Demonstrate an initiative to develop and learn new skills
- Valid Driver’s license (in good standing)
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward a copy of your current resume to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.