We are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper in Lloydminster, AB.
This is a Permanent Part-time position, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Wage will be dependent on experience and education.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- Setting up and/or maintaining record management systems
- A/P & A/R
- Payroll & Invoicing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Government Remittances
- WCB Administration
- Tax remittances
- Good phone etiquette
- Other administrative functions as required.
- Knowledge of various accounting programs such as Quickbooks and Simply Accounting
- 3 – 5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Extreme detail oriented
- Analytical and process thinker
- High level of organization
- Ability to grow and multitask
- Excellent computer aptitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skillsPlease forward resume and references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email: email@example.com.
We appreciate all prospective candidates, however, only those we wish to interview will be contacted.