Our Client is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst for a one (1) year contract.
Duration: one (1) year
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May 6, 2019
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide support for E&PS and Upstream business areas on well life cycle business processes and related technologies as required
• Participate on small to large scale projects involving multiple stakeholders, requiring independent planning, organization, and execution
• Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships, manage expectations and ensure deliverables of initiative and projects are met
• Work collaboratively and strategically with team and business stakeholders to design process solutions which support corporate goals. Provide recommendations to enable sound business decisions.
• Keep clear and open communication to meet objectives
• Maintain and manage a register of business requests related to well life cycle system enhancements.
• Ensure business benefits / value is identified and accompanies business client requests
• Maintain existing and development of new process models/documentation as well as ensuring change management, communication and coordination of training
• Collaborate with Husky’s Information Service teams to identify and resolve technical issues to ensure continued operations of well life cycle business systems
• Be a steward of data integrity: work with the business to ensure data quality standards are set and maintained; escalate data integrity issues as required
• Gather and document business requirements for process or system enhancements or issues
• Facilitate user acceptance testing for change efforts to business systems
• Follow and utilize standard business analysis practices and templates to ensure consistency when providing business requirements and rules to technical staff
• Be open to receive coaching and mentoring from peer and senior staff members as well as provide coaching to junior members as required
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
•Related post-secondary degree or technical diploma with 10+ years related work experience.
• Completed an industry-recognized Business Analyst Certificate.
• Working knowledge of Upstream business, processes and well life cycle management systems (Peloton suit).
• Experience in the Peloton Suite of products, especially SiteView.
• Change Management experience is required
• Experience with oil and gas operational systems, well management systems, and standard reporting systems in a support or super user role
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Broad knowledge of Exploration & Production Services would be an asset
• Experience with system implementations and integrations
• Knowledge of Business Architecture and Business Process Management methodologies and concepts
• Good understanding and working knowledge of various project management and business analysis methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Iterative and Hybrid-Agile
• Project management and presentation skills
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.