For over 20 years our client has been an integral part and supporter of the Lloydminster community and area. They are requiring a loyal, flexible, hit the ground running Construction Safety Advisor to begin in the new year.
- Based out of Lloydminster with travel required to various sites.
- Competitive wage and benefit program.
- 2 weeks’ approved vacation as per Labour Standards.
- Truck provided for use from shop, cell phone, laptop.
- 3-month probationary period.
- 5+ years of safety experience.
- ISN, Complyworks, Certified COR Auditor (SK/AB), Construction Safety Officer (CSO) or National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) being an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word, computer skills in general and online platform navigation.
- Proven communication (written, verbal), organizational and leadership skills.
- H2S and First Aid certifications.
- Working knowledge of applicable Alberta/Saskatchewan jurisdictional regulations.
- Asset: Class I driver’s license, oilfield, loader, and/or operator experience.
- Review, implement, and assure compliance of approved company policies and procedures.
- Report and communicate analysis and recommendations to managers and supervisors.
- Document daily progress reports and input data into various software platforms.
- For all sites, orientate and educate new workers on safety standards and best practices.
- Initiate, provide expertise, and support incident response, notification, and investigation activities.
- Assist in workers compensation case management and return to work programs with management.
- Monitor federal and provincial agencies for regulatory changes and advise operations.
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious applicants only. We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted