Our Client is currently seeking two DAY-District Fluid Technicians for a one (1) year contract.
Duration: one (1) year contract
Schedule: 7 on, 7 off rotation – DAYS (12 hour shifts – 7 AM to 7 PM )
Location: Lloydminster, SK
Start Date: November 18, 2019
Description: The District Fluid Technician is responsible for the day to day execution of the load plans for fluid movement within the Transportation System servicing Heavy Oil and Gas operations. Movement of fluids takes place from the well tank location to either a disposal facility or battery (i.e. end destinations) and may include emulsion, clean oil, sour, produced water, and/or produced sand.
• Coordinate engagement with stakeholders and troubleshoot issues to optimize fluid movement operations. Stakeholders include facilities operations, production operations, and the carrier dispatchers.
• Monitor called/planned loads to ensure they are dispatched and hauled according to plan.
• Provide transportation daily, weekly and monthly reports on fluid movement performance and targets.
• Use decision support tools to derive daily load allocation plans and create daily “what-if scenarios” and daily resource requirements.
• Liaise with Dispatch Technician Lead to provide input to the analysis of the Transportation System components and processes (e.g. for continuous improvement and optimization).
• Execute planned or emergency responses to changes/ accidents/ incidents as they occur within the Transportation System operating environment.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Class 5 driver’s license
• A minimum of 2 years fluid hauling related experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership, decision making and facilitation skills
• Highly motivated, outstanding positive attitude and desire to grow job responsibility
• Knowledge of legal land descriptions
• Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous safety experience is an asset
• Prior work with Operations and Fluid Haulers
• Auditing experience and/or certification
• Incident Investigation experience and/or certification
• Working knowledge of HuskySafe is an asset
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.