Our client is a long-standing integral part of Lloydminster and is looking to hire enthusiast individuals for various positions including Permanent Full Time/Part Time and Term to start as soon as possible.
This individual will be responsible for the safety and security of a facility, program continuity, and providing of daily living support services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home, apartment program, or community setting. As well, in specific situations, help individuals obtain/maintain employment and to teach/develop independence.
If you have a passion to provide positive human services, then this may be the position for you.
What’s In It For you
- Competitive wage relative to experience and education (starting $16.22 no education – $21.43 advanced)
- Pension Plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- Stability with growth potential
- Sense of pride by helping others
Successful Candidate Must Have
- 1st Aid & CPR/AED (or completion of it within the first 2 weeks from hire)
- Superior communication/interpersonal skills
- Team player mentality promoting positive relationships while upholding professional standards
- The ability to multi-task, handle stressful situations, and work with little to no supervision
- Criminal/Vulnerable Record Check
- Class 5 Drivers License
- Experience/education with disabilities
- Rehabilitation Diploma, relevant education in human services, or combination of experience/education
- PART, Transfer Lifts Reposition, WHMIS
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.