Our Client is currently seeking a Director of Finance to start immediately.
The position is based in Lloydminster, Alberta and requires some travel and flexibility.
The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Lloydminster.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations
- Maintain intercompany balances, accounting records, financial statements, general ledger, A/P. A/R and month-end tasks
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare financial forecasts, annual budgets, short and long term financial reports
- Prepare and maintain files for year-end audited financial statements
- Monitor intercompany banking activities
- Provide regular updates concerning the overall financial status to Management
- Supervise Accounting staff
- Dealership experience is an asset
- Competitive salary
- Employment pending a clean criminal record check
Must Have Qualifications:
- CA, CMA or CPA Designation
- 5-10+ years’ experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial background and highly proficient in accounting
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward your resume, along with 3 recent work related references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.