Looking for a dynamic team player that will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the fluid movement load plans within the Transportation & Logistics team servicing Heavy Oil and Gas operations.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 1 Year
Location: Lloydminster, SK
Wage Range: $25 – 27/ hr depending on qualifications
Hours: 12 hr/day: 7 on/7off Day Shift
▪ Develop load plans for night and day shifts and verify plans with carriers and against facility capacities and availability (e.g. to balance and optimize). Use operations run sheets, specific computer software, and Excel to develop load plans
▪ Coordinate the direction and utilization of disposal and facility capacity with production operations and carriers using procedures and guidelines
▪ Monitor inventories to obtain levels (%) which meets Transportation dept targets
▪ Collaborate with Supv. Transportation & Logistics as well as the Field Area Advisors to optimize and improve fluid movement processes, targets, and load plans
▪ Create troubleshooting scenarios for ongoing analysis and review.
▪ Valid Driver’s License
▪ 2+ years fluid hauling-related and previous safety experience
▪ Understand legal land descriptions
▪ Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Strong leadership, decision making, and facilitation skills
▪ Highly motivated, outstanding positive attitude and desire to grow job responsibility
▪ Flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities
▪ Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with operators, carriers, and coworkers
▪ Related post-secondary education or diploma from Technical School
▪ Incident Investigation certification, safety courses, training, certifications
▪ Prior work with Operations and Fluid Haulers
▪ Auditing experience and/or certification
▪ Working knowledge of SCADA would be an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.