We are currently looking for someone to work as a Document Controller in Spruce Lake, SK. The work schedule is 15 on 6 off; 10 hour days (8 regular and 2 overtime).
The main function of a document control clerk is to manage and organize inbound/outbound documents according to company procedures. A typical document control clerk is also responsible for creating, adjusting and maintaining filing systems.
- Places material in file cabinets, drawers, special filing cases or in electronic media such as a mainframe computer and CD/DVDs.
- Classifies, catalogs, stores and retrieves documentation generated by department personnel.
- Responsible for the recording and keeping of physical and/or electronic documents, including distribution of new documents and removing obsolete records.
- Record and maintain logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions and removals.
- Responsible for creating, assigning, or revising coding systems and indexing numbers to improve code usage.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management regulations.
- Develop, implement and execute document control policies and procedures.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of documents.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal
- Expert ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Education/Experience:
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
Please forward resume and references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all prospective candidates however only those qualified will be contacted.