Our client is currently seeking a Funeral Assistant / Labourer in Lloydminster, AB.
This is a full time permanent position to start as soon as the right individual is found.
This position is Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Assists with on-call duties such as responding to telephone inquiries, calls for services, and transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Assists with set-up, ushering, driving and other funeral related tasks.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of facilities and vehicles.
- Assists with cemetery and monument work.
- Attends professional development training, staff meetings and community events as requested.
- Client interaction
- Maintains positive working relationships with all staff, business and professional colleagues, and community.
- Other duties as required.
- Professionalism is a must.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are essential.
- Experience with a Bobcat & Picker Truck is essential.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 100lbs.
- Familiar with Lloydminster and the surrounding area.
- Familiar with land locations.
- Excellent communication skills are required, in person and over the phone.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a high stress environment.
- Must be comfortable working as a team and in a funeral service environment.
- Must be highly professional and flexible in the manner in which tasks are accomplished.
- Must be highly organized and must possess a keen eye for detail.
- An education in or knowledge of funeral service or human services would be an asset.
If you posses the qualifications listed above and feel this job would be a good fit for you, please forward your resume and references to Natasha Moen at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their time and efforts however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.