Our client is currently seeking a Funeral Director Assistant in Lloydminster, AB.
This individual must be dedicated, reliable and professional. The main functions of the Assistant will be to assist the Director with funerals and other general duties related to funeral services.
- Assists with on-call duties such as responding to telephone inquiries, calls for services, and transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home.
- Assists with set-up, ushering, driving and other funeral related tasks.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of facilities and vehicles.
- Assists with cemetery and monument work.
- Attends professional development training, staff meetings and community events as requested.
- Maintains positive working relationships with all staff, business and professional colleagues, and community.
- Other duties as required.
- An education in or knowledge of funeral service or human services would be an asset.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are essential.
- Excellent communication skills are required, in person and over the phone.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a high stress environment.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 100lbs.
- Must be comfortable working as a team and in a funeral service environment.
- Must be highly professional and flexible in the manner in which tasks are accomplished.
- Must be highly organized and must possess a keen eye for detail.
This is a full time permanent position to start as soon as the right individual is found.
If you posses the qualifications listed above and feel this job would be a good fit for you, please forward your resume and references to Natasha Moen at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their time and efforts however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.