Heavy Duty Mechanic
We are currently recruiting a mature experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic for a full time position in Bonnyville, AB.
- Work with the Parts Department to procure all parts and supplies necessary to complete all work.
- Be a resource to shop personnel for technical input, trouble –shooting, repair techniques.
- Work along with all Technicians to carry out repairs or any maintenance.
- Oversee all maintenance and repairs to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Keep shop, yard areas clean and organized
- Identify employee training requirements and initiate training programs to increase productivity and competency.
- Open/ review all shop work orders daily ensuring that all techs time, parts and final inspection reports are allocated to the appropriate job line/ work order.
- Ensure all maintenance documents are completed in a manner to meet NSC and OH&S protocol.
- Red Seal Heavy/Truck Equipment Technician Certification
- Must be able to meet all Safety and Company requirements
- Experience 5 plus years in a related industry
- Diagnostic skills in all aspects of Truck and Equipment specializing in electrical and hydraulics
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to work with little supervision, adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
If you are interested in exploring this challenge, please forward a copy of your current resume along with three references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com or fax 780-875-0998.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.