A leading dealership specializing in Class 5-8 Heavy Duty Truck Repair and Service is looking for a full time Heavy Duty Parts Technician, in Lloydminster. They pride themselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
Our employees work together to achieve the successes we have attained. Attractive wage depends on education and experience with benefits after 3 months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing customers over the counter and on the phone as well as providing parts to mechanics in the shop
- Receiving and sorting incoming parts.
- Processing requests and ordering parts via computer systems; helping customers in person and over the phone.
- Preparing orders to replenish parts and supplies.
- Following through with customer orders and concerns.
- Maintain periodical parts return as needed; filing claims as directed by Parts Manager.
- Participate in the annual physical inventory counting of all items as well as performing spot counts throughout the year to ensure an accurate inventory.
- Monitor parts sales on a regular basis to stay up-to-date on achievement of budgeted sales and department objectives.
- Keep current on manufacturer’s terms, discounts and special programs.
- Participate in customer clinics.
- Willing to being on call.
- Must be a customer focused individual with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Mechanically inclined with a passion for the field
- Preference will be given to Journeyman or 3rd year
- Experience in Heavy Duty Parts a must
- Strong computer skills are required for this position
- Class V Driver’s License
Please forward your current resume and references in confidence to Natasha Moen at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email email@example.com. We thank all interested candidates however, only those qualified will be contacted.