We are currently recruiting a Heavy Duty Truck Technician for a full time position in Grand Prairie, AB. Competitive wage based on education and experience.
- Work with the Parts Department to procure all parts and supplies necessary to complete all work.
- Be a resource to shop personnel for technical input, trouble –shooting, repair techniques.
- Work along with all Technicians to carry out repairs or any maintenance.
- Oversee all maintenance and repairs to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Keep shop, yard areas clean and organized
- Identify employee training requirements and initiate training programs to increase productivity and competency.
- Open/ review all shop work orders daily ensuring that all techs time, parts and final inspection reports are allocated to the appropriate job line/ work order.
- Ensure all maintenance documents are completed in a manner to meet NSC and OH&S protocol.
- Heavy Duty Truck Technician Certification
- Must be able to meet all Safety and Company requirements
- Experience 5 plus years in a related industry
- Ability to work with little supervision, adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Journeyman would be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your resume; along with three references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com .
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.