Our Client is currently looking to fill a Permanent / Full-time Human Resources position in Lloydminster, AB.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Full cycle recruitment
- Maintain and update employment contracts
- Current working knowledge of Alberta and Saskatchewan Labor Standards
- Updating and maintaining employee policies and procedures
- Onboarding new employees
- Creating Salary and hourly compensation bandwidths competitive with similar industry employers
- Interviewing potential employees
- Recommend candidates for hire
- Reference checking
- Setting up criminal record checks, Drug and Alcohol testing as required
- Assisting clients/businesses with labor needs
- Benefits and WCB Administration
- Report to owner on any business affairs
- Other office duties related to the business as required
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience
- Excellent understanding of labor standards
- Positive relationship building skills
- Computer skills – Microsoft office.
- Able to prioritize workload
- Handle difficult/sensitive situations
- Personable and positive
- Business or Human Resources training would be an asset
- RPR or CPHR designation an asset
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.