Our client is currently seeking an experienced Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic.
Location: Zama City, Alberta
Schedule: 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
Position: Permanent Full-Time
- Work with the Parts Department to procure all parts and supplies necessary to complete all work.
- Be a resource to shop personnel for technical input, trouble shooting, repair techniques.
- Work along with all Technicians to carry out repairs or any maintenance.
- Oversee all maintenance and repairs to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Keep shop, yard areas clean and organized
- Open/ review all shop work orders daily ensuring that all techs time, parts and final inspection reports are allocated to the appropriate job line/ work order.
- Ensure all maintenance documents are completed in a manner to meet NSC and OH&S protocol.
- Journeyman Certification – Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Required tickets and oilfield experience is an asset
- Must be familiar with CAT products
- Must be familiar with SIS Operating Systems
- Must be able to meet all Safety and Company requirements
- 5 years experience in a related industry
- Ability to work with little supervision, adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
If you are interested in exploring this challenge, please forward a copy of your current resume along with three references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.