We are seeking an individual for a highly successful agriculture dealership in North Battleford, SK. The successful individual will be a journeyman and provide superior service to a large customer base. This position is open to experienced individuals as well as to well-qualified candidates wishing to elevate their career to higher levels in the agriculture industry!
Competitive salary and benefit package offered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct daily shop activities in service department and assist with field activities as needed;
- Work closely with customers to insure accurate, timely delivery of service and assist in preparation of quotes;
- Provide technical support and coaching to apprentices, mechanics and technicians;
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction is consistently being achieved;
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all departments;
- Expert in all aspects and operations of the service department.
- Advanced leadership, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
- In-depth experience and knowledge to diagnostic/service the maintenance and repair of a wide variety of small to large agriculture equipment;
- The ability to supervise all aspects of shop activities from routine service to complete engine and component rebuilds;
- Supervisory background and or equivalent education in management or business with a strong ability to manage in a positive manner;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to control a backlog of service needs;
- Ability to assist with sales is an asset;
- Excellent computer navigation ability;
- Superior organizational skills with experience in scheduling and planning;
- Ability to positively negotiate customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution.
Please forward a copy of your current resume along with three references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates but only those qualified will be contacted.