Journeyman Stainless Steel Welder
We are currently seeking reliable and responsible Journeyman Stainless Steel Welder for a full time permanent position at a local maintenance facility in Lloydminster. Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol assessment. Preference will be given to candidates residing in Lloydminster.
Qualifications and Duties:
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience
- Be a Journeyman Welder
- Have tickets B-Pressure, TIG & Small Bore
- Have current H2S and First Aid
- Knowledge, ability and skills required to layout, cut, prepare, repair, install and join metals of various compositions using a variety of welding equipment;
- Make and fix pipes, equipment and items crucial to everyday business operations;
- Versatile and highly skilled;
- Drill, grind, chip and brush metal using common hand tools;
- Be practical and results-oriented and have an interest in working with metal;
- Be flexible to lots of variety to make or repair a wide range of items;
- Having good manual skills;
If you feel this job would be a great fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with three references to Tina Burton at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com or fax 780-875-0998.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.