Junior/Senior Thermal Process Technologist/Engineer
Our client has immediate need for two qualified Technologists or Engineers for field postings centered around heavy oil fields near Lloydminster, AB. These positions would initially be contract roles, leading towards full time employment.
The company is looking for motivated candidates with a willingness to learn new technologies and concepts. Candidates with cross-discipline knowledge and willingness to share synergistically with operational, engineering and management personnel are crucial.
Two positions, a junior and a senior position are needed immediately to operate the core technology in well steaming operations.
- Minimum 2 years Technology Diploma of 4 year Engineering Degree (EIT or P.Eng)
- Junior – Min 2 years oil and gas and/or PLC-based operations experience
- Senior- Min 6 years oil and gas and/ or PLC- based operations experience
- Home residence in or near Lloydminster
- Willingness to do shift work (12 hour rotating shifts)
- Ease and familiarity with Windows based operating systems, advanced Excel, databases, data transfer and storage
- Experience with thermal projects and systems. 4th class Steam ticket would be an asset
- Flexibility in job assignments
- Occasional travel to USA
- Good communication skills
- First Aid, WHMIS, TDG, H2S Alive and own PPE
If you are interested in this position and feel you would be a good candidate please forward your resume along with references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com or call to set up an appointment 780-875-4275.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.