Our client is currently seeking experienced an Oil & Gas Operator, Control Room Operator and an Electrician for the Lloydminster area. This position would initially be a contract role leading towards full time employment.
The company is looking for motivated individuals with a willingness to learn new technologies and concepts. Candidate’s with cross-disciplined knowledge and willingness to share synergistically with operational, engineering and management personnel is crucial.
Individuals with one or more of the following backgrounds will be an asset:
- Instrumentation experience
- Experience with chemical technology or lab instrumentation
- Control room experience
- Experience with large compressors;
- Computer experience
- Electrical Instrumentation or Journeyman Electrician
- Mechanical background
- Class 4 Power Engineering
Must have Qualifications:
- Must have an understanding of the oil and gas industry;
- Home residence in or near Lloydminster (or must be willing to relocate);
- Willingness to do shift work (12 hour rotating shifts);
- Must have your own vehicle and insurance coverage;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License;
- First Aid, WHMIS, TDG, H2S Alive and own PPE; (Coveralls will be provided)
- Strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and willingness to accept additional responsibilities;
- Computer skills including experience with data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Flexibility in job assignments;
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance test on equipment;
- Analyze and translate test data for Engineering personnel.
If you are interested and feel that you would be a good fit for the position, please forward your resume along with references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com .
We thank all interested candidates, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.