A leading dealership in Lloydminster specializing in Class 5-8 Heavy Duty Truck Repair and Service is looking for a full time Senior Heavy Duty Parts Technician. They pride themselves on being a progressive, friendly, service-orientated dealership and develop long term partnerships with our customers based on fairness, trust and integrity.
- Managing team members and having total responsibility of the Parts department;
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Maximize return on investment through parts sales;
- Expense control
- Optimizes parts department processes;
- Attracts, retains and effectively engages department personnel
- Counter & Outside Sales: Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ description.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Inventory of stock and order all new stock parts.
- Place new merchandise on display.
- Scheduling of Parts delivery trucks.
- Handling invoices and paperwork for the Parts and Service department.
- 5 + years’ experience as a Heavy Duty Parts Technician;
- Experience analyzing, prioritizing, identifying, and executing solutions;
- Experience in Heavy Duty trucking and parts industry, inventory and sales;
- Excellent people management and leadership skills;
- Previous management experience an asset;
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Sound business acumen with ability to analyze, prioritize, identify, and execute solutions;
- Valid driver’s license.We thank all interested candidates, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you feel this job would be a great fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org to Natasha Moen.