Quality Control Manager
We are currently seeking a QC Manager for a full time permanent position at a local facility in Lloydminster. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing and preference will be given to candidates residing in Lloydminster.
Duties and Qualifications:
- Must have a Level II designation
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience
- Must have B31.1 and B31.3 qualifications
- Shall Implement, manage and control the Quality Management System program and assure compliance with Code and Jurisdictional requirements
- Shall have the authority and organizational freedom to identify quality control problems and to initiate, recommend and provide solutions to those problems
- Shall have direct access to highest level of management at which decisions are made
- Shall provide specific functions as detailed in the Quality Management System manual
- Shall verify correction of nonconforming work and shall control further processing, delivery or application of nonconforming work until a disposition has been obtained
- Shall be the liaison with the ABSA
- Shall report to the Operations Manager
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward your resume along with references to Tina Burton; firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 780-875-0998.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.