Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Organizational Effectiveness Advisor for a one (1) year contract.
Duration: one (1) year
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May 6, 2019
• Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
• Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design – structure, process and work design.
• Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas.
• Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
• Competent in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support leadership/team development
• Strong history and knowledge of driving accountability in organizations and setting up processes to this end.
• Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization (frontline to C-suite)
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs.
• Experience interacting with senior management
• Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
• Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications are an asset
• Knowledge of PROCI Change management
• Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs.
• High performance team model/framework experience
• CPHR Designation is considered an asset
• Project Management skills to balance multiple projects
• Ability to design team learning interventions (facilitation) E.g., conversation café, appreciative inquiry, conference approach, etc.
• Adult learning principles
• Models and frameworks for cultural alignment
• Understanding various Measurement models and KPIs (e.g., balanced scorecard; MBO)
• Communicate & liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
• Manage time effectively
• Organize work and prioritize in fast-paced environment
• Related degree (preferably Master’s) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
• Group facilitation (10 – 15 years)
• Oil and Gas (or related) industry experience (5-10 yrs.)
• Detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development (minimum 10 years)
• Problem solve and troubleshoot issues
• Excellent attention to detail
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.