We are currently seeking a Service Technician in Vegreville, AB.
The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. Wage will be determined depending on experience and qualifications.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
If you would like to explore this opportunity please send a copy of your resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; email@example.com.