(Regina or Winnipeg)
The Territory Sales Manager will achieve targeted sales and inventory goals in order to generate retails required for profitable company growth. Position will effectively provide services that improve dealer sales force ability to grow Reesink Canada Wholesale (Reesink CW) product sales, develop and maintain strong relationships with dealers as well as internal resources to ensure dealer satisfaction, retention, and growth.
Main Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Monitor and achieve targeted sales to Reesink CW dealer network.
- Develop, monitor, and execute a territory management plan including timely and accurate submission retail forecasts, by dealer, in alignment with overall Reesink CW strategies.
- Successfully determine and proactively communicate the best finance solution(s) for dealers and sales people.
- Set promotional discount rates for special seasonal sales or new customers in order to entice both new and repeat customers
- Monitor customer preferences to better understand what type of sales efforts would be most effective for particular clients;
- Continuously strengthen product and marketplace knowledge to improve sales results.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Deliver highly effective field demonstrations to help dealer sales people close sales and convert customers.
- Provide timely and relevant dealer sales training and support that helps sales people better articulate the Reesink CW value proposition and improve dealers’ sales force capabilities.
- Attend, lead, and assist with farm shows, expert camps, and other Reesink CW promotional activities.
- Conduct accurate and timely inventory audits and equipment collections.
- Proactively communicate relevant and timely marketing, dealer, industry and product quality issues information to dealers that strengthens sales performance and the dealers’ relationships with Reesink CW.
- Effectively work with other Reesink CW employees / departments to ensure quality after-sales support meets dealers’ needs.
Note: This position includes extensive travel – during season expect 70% – 100% travel; valid driver’s license and passport is required. Extensive stays of 1-3 weeks may be required in support of personnel, training, or dealer regional seasonal activities. During these times, 1 to 2 weekends away from home at a time is possible
- Accompany dealer salespersons on customer visits.
- Prepare periodic sales reports to include customer visits, quotes, demonstrations, lost sales, etc.
- Participate in and/or lead dealer customer events such as workshops, farm shows, etc.
- Assist in forecasting annual sales and budgeting for future years sales for assigned territory.
- Provide support in used equipment sales.
- Support retail finance activities for Reesink CW Financial Services.
- Cooperatively work with Reesink CW departments (Service, Finance, Parts, Marketing) to address opportunities that improve the quality of our distribution partners and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Other tasks as assigned or required by management.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma (or equivalent) in Business, Marketing, Agriculture or related field, preferred, or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ sales experience at capital goods dealership level or experience in sales, marketing or distribution development capacity with capital goods manufacturer.
- Capital goods sales through 3rd party distribution channel background.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly proven interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, independent and self-motivated.
- Proficient computer use including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel with operational experience in salesforce an asset.
- French skills an asset.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Homebase – live in your territory near/in a large centre as travel required; (Ex: Regina or Winnipeg)
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; hr(at)jetstreampersonnel.com.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.