(Regina or Winnipeg)
The Territory Service Manager will perform duties essential to the assigned service functions such as assisting with the in-field technical support to dealership personnel and directly assists in the on-going development of the dealer’s ability to service and support Reesink Canada Wholesale (Reesink CW) products.
Main Accountabilities and Essential Functions
- Provides technical and service support for Reesink CW products at the dealer location or customer site, including investigating concerns/ effectively identifying resolutions and assisting in training for dealer service techs, both at dealer locations and at company training locations;
- Regularly prepares and presents detailed technical reports of product performance and reliability issues.
- Assists with completion of Product Improvement Programs and Campaigns as requested.
- Schedules dealer and customer visits as dictated and directed by the technical needs.
- Reports customer and dealer visits and territory activity on a regularly scheduled weekly basis.
- Reports results and variances periodically and propose necessary actions.
- Adheres to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times.
- Follows and supports compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations and standards.
- Demonstrates regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
Note: This position includes extensive travel – during season expect 70% – 100% travel; valid driver’s license and passport is required. Extensive stays of 1-3 weeks may be required in support of personnel, training, or dealer regional seasonal activities. During these times, 1 to 2 weekends away from home at a time is possible.
- Support of Service office personnel by reviewing documents and manuals as well as other support activities.
- Leads and participates in internal and technical training programs, as required.
- Participate in and/or lead dealer customer events such as workshops, farm shows, etc.
- Cooperatively work with Reesink CW departments (Sales, Finance, Parts, Marketing) to address opportunities that improve the quality of our distribution partners and the satisfaction of our customers.
- Other tasks as assigned or required by management.
- Bachelors’ Degree with emphasis in a technically related field or equivalent experience – Agriculturally based study, an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience in a mechanical field at a dealer or corporate level.
- Agriculture equipment background with experience in operation, maintenance, and repair of Agricultural Equipment preferred.
- Ability to analyze agricultural equipment performance issues and quickly identify resolutions.
- Excellent technical communication skills (written and verbal) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic tools including computer-based tools.
- Proficient computer use in MS Windows and main frame computer systems, including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn other programs as required.
- French skills an asset.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and handle a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail.
- Homebase – live in your territory near/in a large centre as travel required; (Ex: Regina or Winnipeg)
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward a copy of your current resume along with references to HR at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email; hr(at)jetstreampersonnel.com.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.