This team player will control the Thermal Facility operations for their designated post (Battery, Steam, Field) and is responsible to ensure it is run in a safe, efficient manner while maintaining the necessary production requirements.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 1 Year
Location: Spruce Lake, SK
Wage Range: $40 – 48/hr depending on qualifications
Hours: 12 hr/day: 7 on/7off
▪ Operate the Facility in a safe and effective manner, while working collaboratively as part of the operating team.
▪ Maintain and troubleshoot all area-specific equipment to optimize performance to meet production targets as per company guidelines.
▪ Perform condition monitoring including sampling and testing per area responsibilities. Complete area operations records. (e.g. volume balances, log sheets, work permits and required reports)
▪ Support operations performed maintenance activities aligned to the site’s operating philosophy. Support on-site maintenance contractors by communicating Husky requirements, policies and procedures, while leading by example.
▪ Provide assistance, coaching, on-the-job training and assessments to new employees as required.
▪ Complete scheduled maintenance tasks based on their Journeyman qualification (Electrical/Instrumentation. These include PM’s, scheduled minor repairs, etc
▪ Respond to breakdown work during weekends/nights/holidays when regular maintenance staff is not on site.
▪ Journeyman certification in Electrical and / or Instrumentation
▪ Power Engineering certification (4th or 3rd class) o If no Power engineering Certificate, their will be contingency put in place to achieve a 4th class after 2 years employment, followed by a 3rd class in 5 years total
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.