Yard Maintenance Person
Our client is currently seeking a Yard Maintenance Person for a full time permanent position in the Lloydminster area. This person will be expected to run a safe, clean and organized equipment yard that projects a positive environment to our customers and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep yard organized and clean, free of clutter, trash, weeds, pressure-washing, painting and landscape as needed. Snow removal in winter months.
- Pull equipment and prep for customer deliveries.
- Operate equipment to organize yard for parking/storage.
- Wash or clean off equipment for customer viewing.
- Communicate with salesperson on an ongoing basis, to ensure customer requests and orders are being filled.
- Communicate with Service Manager and/or shop personnel on equipment that might need maintenance or repairs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Current driver’s license.
If you feel this job would be a good fit for you please forward your resume along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.