We are currently looking for an Ag Farming Assistant & Equipment Operator with a Class 1A Driver’s License. This is a long term Permanent Full-Time position averaging 2080 hours/year and an excellent opportunity for an outdoor/farming inclined individual or family to be part of a large, highly successful and respected farming operation. This position comes with 3 weeks’ vacation, $60 – $75K pending on experience, and positive rural community close to all the amenities.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Able to work in Canada
- Ability to operate and maintain heavy ag equipment
- Class 1A license with a clean abstract
- Mechanically inclined and physically able
- Cattle handling experience an asset
- Flexibility to work around seasonal operations
- Good communication skills with honesty and integrity
- Clean Criminal Record search
- Controlled substance test with a negative result
- Location: approximately 30 – 40 minutes north of Lloydminster
Please forward resume and references to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email at email@example.com
We appreciate all prospective candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.