Why Bonnyville? Bonnyville and district area is world-famous for its fishing, wild game hunting, birdwatching and other natural attractions. The Town of Bonnyville is situated on Jessie Lake, a natural wetlands and home to 200 bird species including ducks, geese, swans, pelicans, blue herons, grebes, cranes, and many others.
Our client is recruiting for a B620 Inspector & Welder to become part of their Bonnyville team. This is a terrific opportunity to join a leading team in a friendly, fast-paced professional environment with plenty of room for growth.
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Valid Journeyman certificate in welding
- B620 qualified tank tester or tank inspector
- Excellent knowledge of welding involved with tanks/trucks/etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity please submit a recent resume and references to Logan at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.