Target Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 1 Year
Location: Areas up to 60 km outside Lloydminster, SK
Hours: 8 and 6 schedule
Travel required/allowances: Yes (please contact for more information), travel up to 350 km/day
Wage – $38/hr
- Perform day-to-day oil and gas checks at assigned sites including minor operation of assets, minor maintenance, and incident reporting.
- Demonstrate commitment to company policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance, and operational integrity.
- Follow all policies and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Organizing 3rd party tradespeople for maintenance of single wells, pad wells, water injection systems, gathering systems, and gas compressor systems.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records in PVR.
- Respond to emergency situations and incidents in compliance with companies ERP and notify required personnel.
- Attend safety and other meetings as required.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Computer ability for data entry, PVR is an asset
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks.
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Serious applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.