Our client, located in Lloydminster, is in search of a self-directed and experienced Finance Manager to oversee all financial and accounting activities. This is a full-time permanent position where the successful candidate will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace, is well-versed in working closely with senior management and wanting personal growth.
This company offers a very attractive salary and compensation/benefit package.
▪ Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
▪ Monitor the financial performance of the company
▪ Compile and analyze financial reporting packages
▪ Assist in preparation of monthly and annual operating budgets
▪ Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
▪ Communicate financial metrics to senior management
▪ Management of all banking, insurance and provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
▪ Ensure year-end tasks are in place, and prepare year-end financials
▪ Manage the preparation of payroll for personnel
▪ Other administrative functions as required
• Education in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Accounting designation is an asset but not a requirement
• 10 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with the senior management team
• Position pending full vaccination and completion of criminal record check
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted