Our client is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
• Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
• Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
• Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
• Maintain and repair all machinery.
• Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
• Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
• Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
• Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
• Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity please submit a recent resume and references to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.