We are recruiting dynamic individuals for HD Mechanic Techs in our Edmonton branch who will represent our companies in a positive manner ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction.
This individual will have Journeyman/Apprentice status and strong heavy duty technical background experience.
These are full-time permanent positions with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul heavy duty trucks, tanks and equipment
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts and components
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Advise customers on work performed and general condition of equipment
- Improve run-time on equipment by using innovative thinking and improvements
- Keep shop area clean and working area free from hazards
- May be required to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be a 3rd year apprentice or Journeyman Mechanic
- Strong HD technical background experience
- Have general computer skills, navigation ability and various computer program knowledge
- High safety standards
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Logan at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious and qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.