Our client is recruiting 2 (two) HD Mechanics to become part of their Bonnyville team. This is a terrific opportunity to join a highly successful organization with multiple locations around Alberta.
Bonnyville and district area is world-famous for its fishing, wild game hunting, birdwatching, and other natural attractions. The Town of Bonnyville is situated on Jessie Lake, a natural wetlands and home to 200 bird species including ducks, geese, swans, pelicans, blue herons, grebes, cranes, and many others.
- $3000 signing bonus and moving expenses where applicable
- Highly competitive negotiated salary based on experience/education
- Full-time, permanent position, Monday – Friday
- Joining a leading team and organization in a friendly, fast paced professional environment with plenty of room for growth
- A company that values their employees, honesty, integrity, and respect
- Complete Benefits Package
- Able to work in Canada
- 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice or Journeyman Status
- HD Mechanic experience
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to TJ at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious and qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.