Heavy Duty/Truck Mechanic Tech – Lloydminster, Alberta
Our client, a long-time standing community member, is recruiting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or Journeyman status HD/Truck Mechanic to become part of their Lloydminster, Edmonton, & Bonnyville teams. This is a terrific opportunity to join a leading team in a friendly, fast paced professional environment with plenty of room for growth.
These are full-time permanent positions with wage ranges from $30 – $45/hr pending experience/education, excellent benefits and signing bonus for the right candidates.
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or Journeyman accepted, will apprentice
- High safety standards
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent problem solving, planning, and troubleshooting skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Logan at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.