Work with the operations and engineering teams to assess, identify, develop, and implement process optimization and operational improvement opportunities for existing infrastructure.
Start Date: November 28, 2022; Contract Length: 1 Year; Location: Grande Prairie, AB
Wage Range: $37 – $41/hr; Allowances: Market Equalization of $2.50/hour and Truck/Tool of $15/day (own vehicle required)
Hours: Shift of 8 days on, 6 days off, 10 hour per day
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and optimize production by way of adjusting set points and monitoring of SCADA trending and alarms
- Contribute and support the artificial lift operation, maintenance, and optimization through identifying well candidates, enhanced monitoring and operation of new artificial lift wells
- Develop and follow up on action items driven from the IOC team, engineering, and operations
- Foster a collaborative environment with field personnel and engineering to develop and implement solutions to address maintenance and operational issues
- Provide mentorship in area of expertise to other staff and encourage knowledge sharing
- Ensure opportunities identified are captured and supported through logging critical activities
- Key stakeholder in Conventional’ s leak detection strategy
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas
- Strong understanding of SCADA systems and the other various devices that are situated within the IOC (Cygnet, XSPOC, ROIP communications etc.)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, TEAMS and SAP/Maximo
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot SCADA systems, oilwell operations, and other PC based configurations such as XSPOC, wellview etc.
- Experience with plant and facility operations, monitoring and surveillance would an asset
- Proven leadership and coaching record
- This role is a safety-sensitive position and will be subject pre-screening
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Logan at Jetstream Personnel Consulting, Lloydminster, SK/AB: email@example.com Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.