Our client, a trusted full-service firm and strong supporter of our community of Lloydminster for over 60 years, is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent accountant to join their team. Accounting experience, CPA and those working towards their designation are welcome to become part of this positive collaborative working environment.
This long-term position is unique in that the position will be molded around what the individual brings in skill, education and experience. The duties involve supporting our clients and businesses in all tax and accounting matters preparing various levels of financials statements and related tax returns for both corporate and personal clients.
- Very competitive salary based on education and experience, $75K – $100+K
- Full Pension, Health and Dental Benefits
- OT paid out at time and a half after 1950 hours/year
- Flexible schedule plus 37.5 hours/year flex time or pay in lieu
- Relocation assistance
- Signing bonus for the right candidate
- Warm, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Long term, mutually satisfying relationship with unlimited upward potential
- They invest in their people, supporting their growth through mentorship, professional development, and education opportunities. They strive to offer a work-life balance, creating a culture that is people-focused and fun.
Successful Candidate Will Have:
- An innate ability to build relationships with exceptional communication skills and integrity
- Proficient knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Accounting experience, related education (public practice experience an asset)
For more information, or if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to TJ Jetstream Personnel Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts; however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.