- Salary Range starting from $45 K with no experience up to $75 – $100 K experienced
- Benefits plan – Desjardin
- Stock purchase Plan
- Matching pension Plan
This full-time permanent position is perfect for an energetic self-driven individual wishing to launch their career in marketing and sales.
Lloydminster offers the comfort of the rural lifestyle, hunting, fishing, outdoor adventures with the convenience of urban amenities being recently ranked among one of the fastest-growing communities in Canada. Lloydminster takes pride in celebrating together their extraordinary sense of community offering natural, cultural and recreational opportunities to reflect the diversity of the region, allowing people of all backgrounds to explore their interests. https://www.lloydminster.ca
- Help clients grow and succeed through sales of our full suite of media solutions including Radio, TV, Programmatic Digital Display, Video, Connected TV, Digital Out of Home, YouTube, Google Search, and Social Media
- Work closely with our team to build compelling, audience based, multi-media advertising campaigns
- Achieve revenue targets and pre-determined KPI levels
- Perform client needs analysis to build a campaign that meets explicit needs, targets appropriate audiences and outlines measurements of success that drive optimal revenues on multiple platforms
- Manage and grow existing client base and prospect and create new business
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Sales or another related discipline (Multi-Media advertising or Marketing environments an asset)
- Experience with in-person, consultative B2B sales or account management
- General understanding of day-to-day business operations and how our products may assist in solving client challenges.
- Social and outgoing with a strong internal motivation to meet and exceed target expectations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Create good relationships while always maintaining a professional approach
- Strong time management skills, well-organized, effective managing multiple demands, prioritized against key business objectives with tight deadlines
- Coachable, competitive, and organized (high attention to detail).
- Independent, but is also comfortable working with a team.
- Comfortable working with the full suite of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TEAMS and Outlook)
- Proactively embraces change; is positive, consultative, participative, enthusiastic, and optimistic
- A valid driver’s license, use of a vehicle and valid vehicle insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting in Lloydminster AB/SK: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.