Our client has been an active part of Lloydminster for many years and is looking for a dynamic leader for the position of Occupational Health & Safety Standards & Facility Coordinator. The successful individual will be an integral part of the Organization’s Leadership Team.
Start Date: Training to start the end of February 2022
Organization / Position: Lloydminster Non-Profit Organization / Permanent Fulltime with benefits and pension plan
Location: Lloydminster, AB/SK
Wage: $25 – $28/hr
Hours: 40 hr/week
▪ Developing, evaluating, administering, and implementing Occupational Health & Safety programs within all departments of the non-profit organization.
▪ Responsible for the safety, security and maintenance of the facilities owned and operated.
▪ Budgeting and financial reporting for facilities, grounds, and vehicles.
▪ Management of facilities, grounds, transportation, and all the administration involved.
▪ Scheduling and coordinating maintenance repair.
▪ Assess available resources and coordinate standards reviews.
▪ Implementing plans and provide appropriate reports/feedback.
▪ Re-affirm organizational policies and procedures.
▪ Ensuring positive community and public relations.
▪ Training in Rehabilitation or a highly related field preferred
▪ 5 years’ experience working in administrative capacity
▪ 3 years’ experience in working with persons with developmental disabilities
▪ Training in Occupational Health and OH&S Practitioner Applied Certificate
▪ Knowledge of Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations governing Occupational Health and Safety Laws
▪ Knowledge of provincial standards that impact on service delivery systems
▪ Leadership, commitment, investigative analysis with excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Conflict resolutions skills
▪ Valid First Aid/CPR certificate
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.