Our client, in the Lashburn area, is in search of a highly motivated and dedicated Office Admin to start as soon as possible. Location: 25 minutes east of Lloydminster, along HWY 16.
- Part Time, Permanent, long-term position, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or negotiated
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, some flexibility
- $20 – $25 per hour pending on experience/education
- Full benefit package
- Holidays according to Saskatchewan Labor Standards
- Casual, positive, and relaxed environment
- First point of contact in-person and by phone
- Reply/direct client emails/phone calls
- Check mail for cheques and invoices along with depositing cheques
- Check Central1 for banking payments
- Accept and post all e-transfers
- Post all payments to client accounts
- Print invoices from email and post as well as track for Board
- General office duties, mail, deposits, filling, etc.
- Other duties as necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly skilled, goes above and beyond focusing on productivity through self-motivation, teamwork, communication
- Experience/education in administration, basic bookkeeping/accounting, or related field
- Proficient skills in SAGE, Outlook, Word, Excel and general computer navigation
- Working knowledge of non-profit practices and collaboration with a board of directors is an asset
- Able to work both independently and with a team
For more information or if you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to TJ at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.