Wage Range: $40 – 48/hr depending on qualifications
Target Start Date: August 22, 2022
Contract Length: 1 Year
Location: Lloydminster, SK
Hours: 8 hr/day, Monday – Friday
- Perform safe operations to meet production targets & short-term production plan by monitoring process variables & equipment parameters to identify abnormal conditions and carry out appropriate changes.
- Safe operation of all types of equipment, pumps, compressors and control panel consoles.
- Identify equipment deficiencies, prepare work requests, prepare equipment for maintenance, and issue safe work permits.
- Complete and log all relevant routine, planned, and unplanned actions throughout the shift, as well as items in the Daily Order Book, daily maintenance schedule, etc. by requested date.
- Complete required operator training and ensure allocated training hours are met.
- Communicate scheduling adjustments to the Shift Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Train and participate as a First Responder on the HLU Fire team to respond and handle emergency situations as needed.
- Complies with all HS&E requirements in the performance of this Position’s responsibilities
- Completion of 2 -Year Power Engineering Program (preferred)
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Experienced valid driver’s license
- 3rd Class Steam certificate
- Valid safety certificates (Eg: Confined Space Entry, Fall Protection) (preferred)
- 2nd class power engineering certification or significant advancement towards 2nd class (preferred)
- Previous Operating experience in Refinery or Upgrader
- Knowledge of equipment isolation, safe work permitting and hazard analysis
- Experience with operating utilities or process equipment (preferred)
- 0-5 years working in an industrial setting (preferred)
- Process Operations & Systems Matrix
- Basic PC proficiency and proficiency with MS Office
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities (preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and have a willingness to accept increased operational responsibility (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to TJ at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.