The Lloydminster SAP asset master data team requires a team player that can work with multiple stakeholders to achieve success.
Target Start Date: May 5, 2022
Contract Length: 1 Year Contract
Location: Lloydminster SK/AB
Wage Range: $40 – $48/hr depending on experience/education
Hours: 8 hr/day: Monday – Friday, Office Position
- Investigate and collaborate with internal and external teams to verify data to accurately create credible asset information in SAP
- Manage work from multiple assets across one or more business areas in Canada
- Comply with data standards, which is a key metric
- Independent, requiring decision making based on standards and training
- Investigating and collaborating with internal and external teams to verify data and documents before accurately entering the data
- Accurately assess information to make decisions
- Follow defined processes
- Opportunity to manage initiatives related to data improvement
- Partners include operations, maintenance, engineering, finance, supply chain, and service teams
- High School Diploma, Business / Technical Diploma and/or equivalent training is an asset
- Experience with SAP, or asset management software
- Oil and gas equipment knowledge
- Great attention to detail – able to find errors and anomalies in large data sets
- Critical thinking – able to investigate and determine a course of action based on findings
- Ability to accurately assess information to make decisions
- Effective communication skills with field and office personnel
- Adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Organize and manage multiple workstreams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License – Clean Drivers Abstract
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.