Looking for an energetic, mature, and experienced individual to join the multi-discipline industrial emergency response team providing emergency response services to the onsite clientele (fire, technical rescue, medical).
Target Start Date: June 4, 2022 Contract Length: Annual Renewal
Location: Sunrise, AB (fly in/out Edmonton or Calgary) Wage Range: $55 – $60/hr T4 (contact for IC rates)
Hours: 12-hour days, 14 on / 14 off schedule Requirements: Drivers Abstract, Drug & Alcohol screening
Leading emergency response crews, providing medical care, inspecting onsite safety equipment, providing fire safety inspections, and acting as incident command in the absence of the Emergency Services Lead.
- Must be mature, able to supervise others and have a positive attitude
- NFPA 1001 Level 1 & 2
- NFPA 1072 (or 472) Operations Level minimum
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor Level 1Primary Care Paramedic registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics
- Minimum of 5 years of active experience in the fire service
- Clean driving record with a class 3 or 4 license and air endorsement (or equivalent if out of province)
- Able to pass a standard physical fitness assessment
- NFPA 1021 Level 1 Fire Officer
- NFPA 1002 Driver and Pump Operator
- NFPA 1072 (or 472) Technician Level
- NFPA 1006 Rope Rescue
- NFPA 1006 Confined Space Rescue
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor Level 2
- Previous officer experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Logan at Jetstream Personnel Consulting: email@example.com. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.