We are currently looking for a Super B Truck Driver to transport petroleum from Edmonton north (Alberta only). This company is rapidly growing, has a solid reputation, a strong community presence that takes pride in their employees through trust and respect. This position will start as soon the right candidate is identified.
- Employs Professional Drivers
- Long term employees, permanent positions, full benefits, dental, vision, long term disability
- RRSP Plan
- Top of the line new Peterbilt & Volvo trucks, in-house maintenance always, fulling loaded sleepers, clean, organized with all the gear, fridge, microwave, etc., and electronic logs
- Highway driving, no slow time
- Exceptional safety practices always keeping the trucker’s safety in mind including Provincially Regulated, dual camera systems while truck is moving to exonerate drivers
- Schedules available: 10 on 4 off, 12 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off/5 on 3 off
- $8K – $12K/month depending on route and destination
- Will cover the flight out within Canada if required
- Professional, safe, and efficient operation of units
- Loading and unloading
- Maintaining caring presentation of units and accurate logbooks
- Knowledge of transportation functions and excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with good people skills
- Class 1A license
- Current loading Badge for any refinery in Edmonton – an asset
- Able to work in Canada
- Spotless driving record/abstract
- Clean Criminal Record
- Minimum 3 years’ super B driving experience
- Employment pending D & A testing (paid for by company)
Please forward resume, current references and driver’s abstract to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via email or directly on Indeed.
We appreciate all prospective candidates, however only those qualified will be contacted.