This team player will control the Thermal Facility operations for their designated post (Battery, Steam, Field) and is responsible to ensure it is run in a safe, efficient manner while maintaining the necessary production requirements.
- Target Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 1 Year
- Location: Dee Lake, SK (Lloydminster facility)
- Wage Range: $40 – 48/hr depending on qualifications
- Hours: 12 hr/day: 7 on/7off
- Operate the Facility in a safe and effective manner, while working collaboratively as part of the operating team.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all area-specific equipment to optimize performance to meet production targets as per company guidelines.
- Perform condition monitoring including sampling and testing per area responsibilities. Complete area operations records. (e.g. volume balances, log sheets, work permits and required reports)
- Support operations performed maintenance activities aligned to the site’s operating philosophy. Support on-site maintenance contractors by communicating Husky requirements, policies and procedures, while leading by example.
- Provide assistance, coaching, on-the-job training and assessments to new employees as required.
- Complete scheduled maintenance tasks based on their Journeyman qualification (Electrical/Instrumentation. These include PM’s, scheduled minor repairs, etc
- Respond to breakdown work during weekends/nights/holidays when regular maintenance staff is not on site.
- Journeyman certification in Electrical and / or Instrumentation
- Power Engineering certification (4th or 3rd class) –If no Power engineering Certificate, their will be contingency put in place to achieve a 4th class after 2 years employment, followed by a 3rd class in 5 years total
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and references to Bev at Jetstream Personnel Consulting via firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts; however, only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.